£60000 - £80000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Do you have experience within a large global matrix organisation in a product launch focused role within the Tech/Software industries? Strong project management skills is a must and this is a pivotal role within the marketing team leading the product launch initiatives to support the drive of business growth. You will work together across multiple teams from Product to Product Support, Marketing and Operations teams globally. This is also an exciting opportunity for being involved in innovative technology and trends. Salary is purely a guide and not set by the client.
- Manage the product launch process from development to execution of the go to market plans -- often multiple launches at the same time
- Manage the global product launch(es) and work and lead cross-functional teams with multiple stakeholders holding regular team launch meetings
- Track and maintain the calendar of launches meeting timelines
- Utilise the data and metrics to analyze performance and to provide continuous improvements, making recommendations and reporting regularly
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Demonstrable experience within project management and relevant qualification desirable
- Strong knowledge of cloud products launches and software
- Experience within a complex matrix environment desirable
- Demonstrable global experience within a relevant role
Armstrong Lloyd specialises in marketing recruitment. We pride ourselves on candidate partnership, however often due to high volume applications we are unable to reply to all candidates at application stage. If you don't hear from us within 2 weeks of application, you have not been successful on this occasion.