£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
My Client is a FMCG Household name which is surprisingly small and expanding globally with an opportunity for an experienced Product Manager. This role has the capacity to make a real impact on this business and very visual, working along-side the leadership team.
Duties to include:
- To complete a review of all existing products including pricing, design, specifications and instructions.
- Hold regular meetings with the suppliers and factories by skype with quarterly international visits regarding production and quality reviews.
- Maintain the master database and complete competitor & market research.
- Work on new product ideas with developers that will differentiate from other brands.
- Complete projects on time and to budget maintaining contact with all key stakeholders.
Ideal candidate experience:
- Considerable experience in Product management within an FMCG environment.
- Great communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong database management and reporting skills.
- Understanding of pricing structures and impact on ROI.
- Good negotiation skills and ability to manage existing key Account holders.
- A creative eye for design and what sells when considering new product ideas.
- A driver, due to location and capacity to accommodate quarterly international trips.
Why work for this Company?
This is based in a beautiful remote location with on-site parking and part of a wider succession plan in the early days of a digital transformation. Apply soon!
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, although we endeavour to, we are not always able to respond to each individual applicant directly.