£45000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
My client is a leading international brand specialising in manufacturing products for construction /civil engineering industries. They are currently recruiting for a B2B Product Marketing Manager. Working closely with the sales team and other internal stakeholders, this is a strategic role to develop their existing product portfolio and increase sales and profit.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research
- Driving a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Close liaison with the sales team to assess the response to and suitability of current channels, promotional material and to ensure that the printed promotional material is being used optimally.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
Desired skills and experience:
Ideal candidates will have experience in B2B Marketing/product management ideally from manufacturing or construction orientated product background. They must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. They must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
This company is a growing organisation with fantastic potential career development opportunities.
- 25 days holiday
- Pension, health insurance
- 34.5 hour week
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.