North West London
£60,000 - £80,000 per annum
10 months ago
Our client is a highly successful and rapidly growing Communications company, since the beginning of this year their headcount has increased substantially. They are now looking to expand and recruit a Product Marketing Manager.
They are a UK based company that provide a range of solutions to business's to keep them connected.
This role is multi-sited and will based in North West London with weekly travel to Cambridge and up to 2 days working from home.
- Delivering content to ensure all assets are updated across all channels
- Planning and launching of new products
- To scope the market opportunity and perform segmentation and targeting exercises
- Maintain and develop competitive analysis
- Develop product positioning, value proposition and messaging that resonate with the buying audience and produce the source messaging blueprint
- Ability to work cross-functionally, unifying and motivating peers from different teams (product management, marketing, communications, field marketing and sales)
- As part of the companies marketing plan, you will be required to contribute to campaigns that require product content including surveys, blogs, webinars, and videos
- Communicate product advancements and news to stakeholders where appropriate
Experience and skills required
- Relevant Product Marketing background ideally within communications, software or technology
- Excellent analytical skills required to analyse surveys, data and customer interviews
- A good technical understanding as you will be required to set up demos and write technical content
- Be driven, committed, enthusiastic and a team player
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.