High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Depending experience
23 days ago
My client is an innovative leader in the wellness and healthcare industry. This is a pivotal time to join the business as they are developing new product offers and new go to market plans. Amazing opportunity for you to add value by identifying the gaps in the marketing working with the wider team to create the propositions that will influence the overall product portfolio. Working within a very supported team, you can be a vital influence. As you can imagine, this offers rare career prospects.
Duties will include
- Review and analyse existing products and categories to identify where improvements and profitability can be enhanced.
- Identify market gaps and suggest new products using research and competitor analysis.
- Review marketing strategies in line with product development and new product launches to understand customer impact and uptake.
- Provide regular reports and insights to senior stakeholders.
- Previous demonstrable experience in either product, category or brand development
- Experience / Understanding of Gap analysis and using insight tools or research to identify
- Analytical and proficient reporting skills.
- Adaptable and driven with a positive attitude to deliver results and progress your career.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.