East Grinstead, West Sussex
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
24 days ago
This is an excellent opportunity to join a European market leader within the travel industry.
They are looking for a Publications Executive to join their team. You will be required to support the Multi-Channel Publications and Data Manager in the development, scheduling and management of the company's publications, including product and campaign collateral, to efficiently and accurately promote the company's products and services.
- To ensure that the brand guidelines and high standards of design are applied to all publications, working both with external designers and creating artwork in house
- Manage photography, including planning photoshoots, maintaining the Image Library and ensuring that the most up-to-date and relevant photography is being used across all channels
- Be responsible for editing, proofreading and accuracy of content and seeking approval, including compliance, and obtaining sign off of publications on time
- Source, create and produce content for use in printed literature that can be used across other channels as required, and supports a multi-channel approach to publishing
- Liaise with Product Owners and Marketing to ensure that content is relevant, accurate and effectively promotes the agreed product and service benefits to support the company in meeting its objectives
- Liaise with the Publishing and Data Assistant to ensure accurate and timely supply of data for production deadlines
- Manage the print process and monitor stock of literature and work with the Marketing team, Product owners and Distribution Centre to ensure sufficient quantities are available for all planned events, mailings and requirements
- Assist in the accurate and effective management of product data to support the publishing process
- Educated to degree level
- Ideally experience using the following - Adobe CC package, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to write creative copy
- Experience within a marketing and/or publishing background
- Experience in graphic design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be a team player
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.