South West London, London
£35,000 - £37,000
over 1 year ago
My client is a specialised travel organisation, going through an exciting growth period. This is fantastic opportunity for a project driven, strategically focused Retention Marketing Manager to join the team . Key aspect to the role is developing a Loyalty program for existing customers handling all the aspects from commercial to CRM management. This company has a great culture very friendly, sociable and they empower their employees.
- Planning, Delivery & Performance across your channels,
- Ensuring that ROI is always measured & maximised.
- Developing the customer contact plan (inc elements of Lead Management)
- Developing the Loyalty scheme strategy & plan
- Drive brochure and direct mail distribution strategy (volume/format/budget/targeting), ensure targeting and that audience are correctly identified.
- Stakeholder engagement with other teams such as sales, In- house creative and external agencies
- Will have experience of segmenting and targeting using a CRM
- Ideally worked with brochures or direct mail
- Demonstrable experience within loyalty or retention campaigns.
- Excited about constantly testing new formats and learning from results.
Why work for this company ?
- Really exciting travel product that most people will find highly desirable, but the company has a great culture. Lots of great travel perks.
- Very close to Balham station (one stop from Clapham Junction)