Barking and Dagenham, London
£30000 - £32000 per annum
3 months ago
My client is in the food industry and is looking for a confident and driven Sales & Customer Service Team Manager, with experience in category in the food service industry, to join their team. The company is in a growth phase and offers future career opportunity.
- Lead a small sales/customer service team, supporting them to achieve their sales and growth targets
- Work with the team and support with lead generation and new prospect development
- Provide regular coaching, 1:1's, feedback, training and support
- Manage and optimise CRM system
- Manage team KPI's relating to performance, productivity and service to customers
- Analyse results and provide regular updates to management team including forecasting on promotions
- Organise regular sales focus days and product launch initiatives and product training days
- Demonstrable experience mentoring, coaching and training teams
- Skills in a supervisory account management/sales position within food service industry
- Skills in managing new business opportunities with understanding of B2B marketing
- Good understanding managing CRM system and customer communication solutions
- Campaign planning and project management experience
- Ability to monitor and report regularly on results and be able to review data
Car driver required due to location of office.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.