East Grinstead, West Sussex
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
11 months ago
This is an excellent opportunity to join a European market leader within the travel industry. This a newly created role in the Marketing and Events team. You will be managing a team of 4, therefore management experience in essential. The role is a mix of planning and managing large events and exhibitions, along with Affiliate Channel Marketing (B2B2C).
- Develop and implement the Channel proposition to ensure that it provides an effective membership acquisition channel and enhances and promotes the company's reputation within the industry.
- Manage training courses and venues so that they meet members' requirements and maintain profitable revenue return.
- Plan, implement and manage events setting out clear objectives and measurements on performance in relation to revenue and expenditure, additionally providing detailed reviews post event for Events & Exhibitions, Campaigns and Annual Awards.
- Submit annual consolidated budget reports and proposals and ensure control of approved expenditure within agreed budgets. Source and direct the use of voluntary assistance support in the organisation in support of events, exhibitions and dealer strategy.
- Manage the companies event assets and liaise with the Membership Marketing Team on all relevant aspects of product/campaign marketing and promotion at events and exhibitions to achieve acquisition and revenue targets.
- Manage the Companies annual awards schedule and review and recommend new Award sponsorship opportunities.
- Manage sponsorship opportunities, industry and commercial relationships in respect of events and campaigns.
- Attend and report at Events Committee meetings in relation to the National and Awards as required.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven Affinity Marketing relationship management experience.
- Confident in delivery outstanding events on time and within budget.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Management experience.
- Relevant qualification is desirable.