East Grinstead, West Sussex
£40000 - £45000 per annum
11 months ago
This is an excellent opportunity to join a European market leader within the travel industry. This a newly created role in the Marketing and Events team. You will be managing a team of 4, therefore management experience in essential. The role is a mix of planning and managing large events and exhibitions, along with Affiliate Channel Marketing (B2B2C).
- Develop and implement the Channel proposition to ensure that it provides an effective membership acquisition channel and enhances and promotes the company's reputation within the industry.
- Manage training courses and venues so that they meet members' requirements and maintain profitable revenue return.
- Plan, implement and manage events setting out clear objectives and measurements on performance in relation to revenue and expenditure, additionally providing detailed reviews post event for Events & Exhibitions, Campaigns and Annual Awards.
- Submit annual budget reports and proposals and ensure control of approved expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Manage the companies event assets and liaise with the Membership Marketing Team on all relevant aspects of product/campaign marketing and promotion at events and exhibitions to achieve acquisition and revenue targets.
- Manage the Companies annual awards schedule and review and recommend new Award sponsorship opportunities.
- Manage sponsorship opportunities, industry and commercial relationships in respect of events and campaigns.
- Attend and report at Events Committee meetings in relation to the National and Awards as required.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven Affinity Marketing relationship management experience.
- Proven events management experience (ideally B2C or B2B2C).
- Confident in delivery outstanding events on time and within budget.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Management experience.
- Relevant qualification is desirable.