£25000 - £30000 per annum
9 months ago
We are recruiting for a Search and Content Marketing Specialist for a company that offers a diverse range of B2B professional and technical services to clients across the UK and Europe.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar search and content marketing role. Be able to grasp new technical concepts and have the ability to write and think creatively after understanding the technical proposition.
- Increase the search traffic, audience engagement, conversion and lead generation through creative search and content campaigns
- Creation of high quality, engaging content for their target audience
- Lead the Search Marketing strategy, providing knowledge and support to the business on SEO best practice
- Ensuring strong organic search ranking and delivery of qualified search traffic to the company websites
- Running Search Marketing campaigns to support key business objectives
- Leading the company's Content Marketing strategy to support brand positioning, search objectives, maximise engagement and lead generation
- Developing organic search marketing strategic and tactical plans and reporting on outcomes
- Creating compelling content to support business objectives, e.g. articles and ebooks, video, audio, news items, infographics
- Creative copywriting and experience developing messaging for a range of channels
Skills and experience:
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent SEO technical knowledge
- Be a confident and experienced copywriter
- Knowledge of a CMS system and Google Analytics
- Strong commercial awareness with solid analytical ability and critical assessment skills
- Be able to work closely with stakeholders across the business and build effective relationships is also essential
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.