£37000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Search Manager - SEO, PPC & Affiliate management
Close to Balham train station
Circa £36,000 pa + benefits
Our client is an award-winning travel company entering high growth phase. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Search Manager to join a fast-moving, ambitious organisation.
Duties will include:
- Coordinating and managing agencies spanning all SEO, PPC and Affiliate activities across various territories and brands.
- Build strategies and plans for PPC
- Creating automated tracking that provides ROI to assist in bid strategy
- Introduce the latest in paid search tactics
- Relentlessly flex budget ensuring that investment and bids are constantly optimised to maximise return
- Drive SEO ranking
- Site content & technical audits
- Optimise Google Analytics tags, sitemaps & Google bot optimisations
- Optimising for mobile, especially load speed
- Visibility reporting/tracking
- Build affiliates strategy and commercial plans
- Negotiating the best terms with partners through affiliate network
- Providing content for editorial publishers within the network
Skills, attributes and experience:
- Prior experience in similar role building a deploying strategies and plans for SEO, PPC & Affiliates, including close management of external agencies
- Demonstrable analytical experience, using Google Analytics, Google Data studio, Omniture, Adobe or similar.
- Expert in AdWords and Bing Ads Expert, and/or DoubleClick with in-depth knowledge of the dynamics of Paid Search auctions
- A digital expert, excited about constantly testing new formats and learning from results
- Track record of improving performance through iterative testing, preferably in a mobile-first organisation
- Technically minded, with good knowledge of tagging and tracking
- Adept at getting the best from digital agencies
- Natural appetite for working at pace, delivery timely insights and recommendations
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.