£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
7 months ago
I have a fantastic opening for a Senior Marketing Manager with experience in delivering brand and acquisition strategies, to work for a global luxury brand within the travel industry. Managing direct reports, this senior position will be responsible for communication strategy, driving new customer acquisition and brand awareness both internally and to new markets. All campaigns to be guided by data and insights from online and offline channels. This position holds great responsibility, hence the attractive package. Please apply as soon as possible.
- To develop and execute global marketing strategies, strengthening the marketing and communication infrastructure.
- Use data to drive brand and marketing plans to deliver customer funnel growth to the sales team.
- To deliver leading customer acquisition and referral strategies to grow market share.
- Act as the global brand Ambassador both internally and to customers.
- Governance of the marketing budget across all channels including PPC, SEO, social media, PR, Direct mail and events.
- Management of Brand team across global offices.
Skills and experience required
- Extensive experience in a senior marketing position within a global organisation.
- Previous experience and understanding of brand strategy and communication.
- Able to demonstrate success with customer acquisition marketing campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of analytics, automation and CRM tools.
- Experience with team management, recruitment and leadership.
- Experience within travel would be an advantage.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.