Crawley, West Sussex
£50000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
about 1 year ago
Senior Bid Manager EMEA
Occasional travel required
Our client is a global leading organisation. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Bid Manager to join a global leader consistently growing across the EMEA region.
You will ideally be at established Senior Bid Manager looking for a challenging role in a large, global organisation.
Reporting to the Global Head of Sales and Bids, the successful candidate will co-ordinate and manage multiple, complex bids for the EMEA region.
Tasks will include:
- Bid team lead, working with various stakeholders and experts in their field.
- Create, co-ordinate, mulit-million value bids
- Manage strategic and high quality RFP, RFI, ITT and PQQ responses for EMEA bids.
- Nurture relationships with global managers.
- Manage bid processes, bid compliance and bid procedures.
- Managing bids through bid automation software, CRM and Microsoft tools.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally qualified APMP
- Proven experience in a Senior Bid Manager role, ideally EMEA, Global or within a matrix environment
- Confident with managing bid systems and software
- Experience of following APMP processes
- Flexible to travel within EMEA as required
- A motivating team lead
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage this vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are not able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.