Richmond upon Thames, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Senior Marketing Campaign Manager
12 month contract cover
South West London
Salary negotiable + benefits
Our client is a global leading marketing and publishing organisation with over 3000 employees spanning global offices. They are highly rated by employees with an excellent reputation for providing an enjoyable and dynamic work environment offering excellent scope for ongoing development and progression.
Employees enjoy benefits including:
- Top class training, development and induction
- A flexible working environment - one day working from home, casual dress daily, hot desking, lovely onsite facilities, 2 min walk from the train station and lots of fantastic social clubs and perks.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and extra time off at Christmas - opportunity to purchase additional days off and time off to work with a charity of your choice.
- Pension, Private Healthcare, life assurance, eyecare vouchers and long service awards
- Travel season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme (cycle storage onsite)
- Maternity, paternity, adoption and surrogacy leave and pay
- Childcare scheme and shared parental leave
- Save as you earn scheme
- Gym and various other facility and shopping discounts
You will be reporting to the Head of Campaigns and Data managing a small team of Campaign Executives who are creating and executing marketing campaigns using marketing automation tools including Eloqua and logic (such as triggers) and using tools such as Visio.
You will be working closely with the marketing, data analytics, insights, content and demand teams monitoring campaigns and making recommendations on design and best practices to improve marketing automation practices.
Other tasks include leading on the optimisation of campaigns and data segmentation practices, driving awareness of campaign best practices across the business, supporting on implementation and use of broader automation tools, working with the marketing managers in all teams to deliver improved customer journeys and working closely with the data teams to report on campaigns and monitor performance of campaigns.
- Previous lead generation and nurture campaign management experience at Manager or Snr Manager level
- Experience of using Eloqua (or similar platform) creating workflows and canvas
- Experience of data segmentation and data protection act obligations
- Experience of Salesforce preferred
- Analytical skills with ability to work closely with analytics and insights teams
- Strong communication skills working with cross-functional stakeholder
- Ability to make recommendations at senior level on marketing automation best practices and tools
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage this vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are not able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.