Crawley, West Sussex
£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Good benefits and location
about 1 year ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an established travel brand together with the Marketing Director to implement and develop a new CRM system that will support and improve Marketing initiatives. A good salary, location and team environment is offered for the right candidate with a dedication to succeed in delivering positive results. If you have similar experience and excellent knowledge of Hubspot this could be the role for you.
Duties will include
- Develop data capabilities and collaborate with the Marketing, sales and commercial teams to deliver targeted campaigns.
- Carry out successful testing designed to improve ROI.
- Build cross-brand promotions which is focused on cross selling and enhancing customer value.
- Develop new customer journeys to approved specifications.
Skills and experience required
- Detailed knowledge of Hubspot and it's capabilities is essential for this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of delivering CRM activities and using analytics to support decisions.
- A self-starter who can also be a great team member.
- Someone who is positive, innovative and good time management skills.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.