£30,000 - £40,000
about 1 year ago
My client is a market leader in the office Supplies industry based in the Croydon area and are looking for a highly creative and driven lead designer to oversee the digital design function within the marketing team. You will have responsibility for the creative digital content, standards and brand compliance.
Duties will include
- Overseeing the creative direction with particular focus on innovative designs that work for a B2B audience in online applications
- Ability to present design concepts to key stakeholders and senior management
- Brand custodian whereby you will establish robust processes to ensure brand guidelines are strictly adhered to
- Updating and developing brand guidelines and style guides that help you scale your design vision
- Owning the digital design vision working collaboratively with the Digital Marketing Manager
- Managing and briefing suppliers and overseeing photo shoots of locations, people and products
- Leading multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines
- Managing the training and skills development of junior Graphic Designer
- Quality control over all creative work
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and techniques
Skills and experience required
- Previous digital design experience in a B2B environment.
- Excellent understanding of digital and UX design, animation, video/film using the following software - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- Excellent understanding of WordPress
- Professional creative or design qualification preferred, or a compelling portfolio
- Digital audio production, video production and screen writing desirable