£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + a generous yearly bonus
5 months ago
We are recruiting for a global leader in the Manufacturing industry, their products are currently supplied to over 140 countries.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Executive with a passion for digital marketing. The successful candidate will help to drive the effectiveness of B2B digital marketing activities and channels across multiple regions, languages and markets.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- To Assist with planning and implementing overall digital marketing strategy
- Develop email marketing strategy, including email automation
- Develop and implement multi-lingual SEO strategies
- Oversee paid advertising campaigns and provide direction
- Aiding in the maintenance of CRM system
- Develop social media strategy
- Measure and report on all digital activities, while focusing on continuously improving performance across all channels
Skills and experience required:
- Digital marketing experience, including SEO, Google Analytics, paid advertising, email marketing and social media
- Knowledge of CMS and CRM systems
- Analytical and able to interpret data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.