£43000 - £45000 per annum + benefits & perks
about 1 year ago
Senior Marketing Copywriter - Travel Industry
Permanent 35 Hrs per week
Upto £45,000 pa + benefits
Our client is an award-winning independent travel company offering holidays across the world. They are based in a lovely modern office within short walking distance of Wallington train station and plenty of free local parking. A great opportunity to work with an established travel company and team.
Perks including staff holiday discounts, discounted gym membership, Work-Life Balance / flexible working
The ideal candidate
- As the Senior Marketing Copywriter, you will have excellent written English communication skills and a strong understanding of the travel market with proven research skills and the ability to write compelling and effective copy.
- Reporting to the Marketing Director, this is a pivotal role in the leadership team, working closely with marketing, product and sales colleagues across the business.
- You will be writing within clearly defined brand guidelines, providing fresh, engaging copy to help sell their award-winning range of holidays to customers new and old, through a range of channels including; press advertising, brochures, direct mail, emails, advertorials, B2B press releases, and, alongside on-line content writers, for the company's website.
- As Senior Copywriter, you will be editing, sub-editing and proofreading all copy submitted by other team members. Your role will be to ensure all copywriters are working to the highest standards and producing engaging, high quality copy.
- You will have experience in identifying customer needs and enjoy recommending new content ideas to support lead generation activity and Company business objectives.
- As an experienced writer with travel industry experience, you will ideally be educated to degree level in English or a communications-related discipline or possess a demonstrable command of the English language.
- You will possess proven experience creating engaging content in varied formats with excellent writing, editing and proof-reading skills and hold a thorough understanding of tone of voice and experience in shaping and maintaining a brand voice with working knowledge of SEO.
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage this vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are not able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.