Brighton, East Sussex
£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits & perks
6 months ago
Senior Marketing Campaign Analyst - Adobe Campaign
From £40,000 pa + negotiable dependent on experience level
Our client is a long established and well-respected financial services provider based in Central Brighton. They offer a lovely working environment with excellent onsite facilities, town centre discounts and perks, flexible working and competitive salary and benefits.
- Working within the Customer Insight and Data team, you will directly manage a team of two Data Analysts and as a team, provide data insights and analysis to support sales and marketing activities.
- Working with a variety of stakeholders across marketing, senior management and sales, you and your team will be instrumental in leveraging Adobe Campaign Management tools to deliver personalised campaign analysis.
- Deliver MI and reporting on marketing campaign activities.
- Regular training and development of two direct reports.
- Work with marketing campaigns to improve ROI via effective post campaign analysis.
- Identify opportunities to use customer data for ongoing business improvements
Skills and experience:
- Experience of analysing data from Adobe Campaign Management tool.
- Ideally experience of training others to analyse data from Adobe Campaign Management tool.
- Experience of managing others including training and one to one's.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Excel.
- Strong data analytics and marketing insight reporting.
- Ability to present complex information is easy to understand formats.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders.
- Understanding of the customer journey or marketing background.
Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications individually. Therefore, if you are not contacted within the next three weeks, we regret to advise that your application has been unsuccessful