£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My client is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their company at an exciting period of strong growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to grow within a small team and develop within a company in the tech/software industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the planning and delivery of a range of marketing programmes, direct and digital marketing, exhibitions and campaigns (including global events).
- Plan and execute direct and email marketing campaigns using email marketing tools and analyse results
- Support the planning and execution of events, including producing relevant marketing collateral, liaising with organisers/agencies and managing all event logistics;
- Support the digital marketing activities including social media marketing and manage weekly schedule
- Support the execution of channel marketing campaigns, working closely with the central marketing team
- Update content on the website using the CMS
- Provide copywriting support in relation to new marketing / email content and create material using Adobe Creative Suite
- Minimum 3 years' demonstrable experience in a B2B marketing role;
- Previous experience in a B2B technology organisation would be advantageous
- Self-starter who can work as part of a busy team and use own initiative
- Copywriting skills and high standards in written communication
- Technology literate with good MS Office skills; experience using CRM (ideally Salesforce) and automation tools such as Pardot or Eloqua or Marketo would be a plus
In return my client offers the successful candidate a great benefits package, modern offices and a friendly collaborative and busy working environment with the opportunity to develop and progress with the team.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted