£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
FTC to Perm
Senior Marketing Executive
Fixed Term Contract with potential to move permanent
37.5 hours per week
Salary upto £35,000 per annum
Epsom - 10 min walk from Epsom station or free parking
A great opportunity to join a small and friendly financial services organisation in a Marketing Executive position.
The position will be offered on a fixed term contract basis with potential for contract extension or permanent employment thereafter. Salary will be pro-rata + benefits.
Duties will include
- Managing the marketing budget working with all teams to CEO level
- Producing email campaigns using DotMailer and managing responses and click through rates
- Managing web marketing and website updates
- Manage global event marketing working with the business development team.
- Develop marketing collateral working with copywriters and designers.
- Researching and ordering promotional and merchandise materials.
- Maintain social media, news and blog presence
- Managing post event surveys and marketing response
- Managing marketing documentation and files
- General marketing administrative tasks as required
Experience and skills
- Proactive attitude and a hands-on attitude with strong organisational skills.
- IT literate including proficient Microsoft suite, web content management system to update website content, email marketing software and e-survey software.
- Basic creative tool skills such as Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator would be ideal but not essential.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Strong English written and verbal skills with ability to write and proof read content for online and direct channels.
- Previous marketing experience managing marketing communications, event marketing, and digital marketing (Social, email and Website)
- Flexible to attend and support the management of events on occasion
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.