Up to £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client a Membership Organisation based in Clapham, are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join them. This is a new role within the team, created to support their ambitions to target employers more effectively and to improve the customer experience across their products and services.
- Publish content and create their monthly email newsletter.
- Create marketing emails and web content for events and webinars.
- Provide marketing support for Forum activity.
- Develop and implement a strategy to maximise revenue from different areas of the business.
- Create marketing emails and web content for the services.
- Produce adverts and editorial content.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on marketing activity.
- Support marketing plans with online activity including:
- Sourcing suitable images for the website
- Designing ads, landing pages
- Writing web copy
- Manage print and design quotes and liaise with design house and printers.
- Manage stock of any printed marketing materials and display banners.
- Produce other marketing communications as required.
- Monitor social media sites.
Experience and skills required
- A degree (or equivalent) and/or marketing qualification.
- 3+ years' experience in a relevant marketing role.
- Experience in gathering insight on customer or user experience.
- Excellent content editing and writing skills for web and traditional media.
- Experience of planning and budgeting.
- Experience of publishing web content via a CMS
- Experience of creating emails using Dotmailer or another email marketing tool
- Knowledge of social media
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.