£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits & bonus
7 months ago
Senior Marketing Manager
From £50,000-£60,000 pa, negotiable
Fixed Term Contract to start asap until January 2020
Our client is a long established and well-respected financial services provider based in Central Brighton. They offer a lovely working environment with excellent onsite facilities, town centre discounts and perks, flexible working and competitive salary and benefits.
- Develop marketing strategies leading the campaign process to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Working with a variety of stakeholders across senior management, marketing, product, PR, digital, insights, and IT.
- Developing strategies for direct marketing activities (Direct Mail, Press, Radio, Sales promotions etc.) and integrating with the digital marketing activities.
- Develop, support and manage of a small team of marketing executives.
- Management of external agencies.
- Manage and monitor the marketing budget.
- Analyse and report on marketing campaign results and ROI
- Identify new opportunities to be creative and differentiate from the competition.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a Marketing team management role, ideally in B2C market.
- Ideally combined traditional and digital marketing campaign management experience.
- Direct marketing experience is essential.
- Experience of managing marketing executive level team members reporting to Director or Executive team.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills in managing marketing campaign strategies.
- Analytical approach, able to use data for marketing decision making.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with all teams and stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Experience of working with external agencies.
- Ability to analyse the effectiveness of campaigns and measure ROI
Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications individually. Therefore, if you are not contacted within the next three weeks, we regret to advise that your application has been unsuccessful