South West London, London
£45,000 - £50,000 + generous package
over 1 year ago
Entering a growth phase, there is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Manager to secure a senior position to head up a creative team within an award- winning travel Company in South West London.
Working alongside the wider Marketing Team to deliver creative content across multiple brands whilst maintaining core identity. A competitive salary and generous benefits package makes this an exciting prospect for the right candidate. If you have a passion for travel and experience in team/project management and marketing design, please apply quickly for this sought-after position.
Duties will include
- Direct, manage and performance drive a team of creative staff to achieve objectives within budgets and timescales across multiple brands
- Support the team to deliver exceptional creative for all collateral both on and off line maintaining high quality and consistency
- Ensure the wider business is provided with consistent branded documentation and collateral.
- Ensure design, production and delivery of brochures in collaboration with the marketing team as well as the brand magazine and handbook
- Inspire and motivate the team providing direction and managing priorities whilst leading by example.
Skills and experience required
- Previous experience in managing a team with good people skills in providing direction and development
- Demonstrate exceptional creative copy writing and design skills across all channels that is accurate and engaging
- Strong grasp of design for web, Digital and offline collateral so expert with InDesign, photoshop and understanding of HTML and CSS
- Previous experience in brochure production and design
- Able to see things from a customer perspective and deliver a positive customer experience
- Experience within travel would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to manage deadlines and work to budgets and have good stakeholder engagement