£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Progression opportunities
12 months ago
An opportunity has become available for an SEO Specialist looking for a step up to a senior position to work on specific brands for one of the largest tour operators during a period of growth and opportunity. Working in smart new offices, this role offers good benefits and progression opportunities within the wider group. Having a passion for travel and French speaking will be a plus. Interviews imminent so please apply soon.
Duties will include
- Work with key stakeholders in the delivery of SEO strategy to drive best practice and improved results across multiple sites.
- Delivery of projects including technical SEO, on-site content audits, keyword research, competitor & content gap analysis. Development of editorial content and social media strategies as related to SEO
- Building of inbound organic search traffic and improving search engine results pages.
- Identify and recommend new areas for on-line development.
- Produce regular reports identifying areas for improvement to improve KPI's.
- Experience and skills to include
- Excellent knowledge of SEO content ranking factors.
- Background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
- A proactive approach, ability to prioritise workload and deliver against performance goals and KPIs.
- Analytical, methodical, technical and creative with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Basic HTML experience and Drupal CMS.
- Strong collaborator and good key stakeholder management.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.