Surbiton, Surrey, S. E. England, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Great prospects
about 1 year ago
Our client is an award - winning Travel Group based in the South West London who is looking for an experienced SEO Manager to work on key brands within their extensive portfolio. This role offers good benefits and progression opportunities within the wider group. Having a passion for travel and French or German speaking will be a plus.
Duties will include
- Delivery of SEO strategy and activity and drive best practice and improved results across multiple sites.
- Delivery of projects including technical SEO, on-site content audits, keyword research, competitor & content gap analysis. Development of editorial content and social media strategies as related to SEO
- Building of inbound organic search traffic and improving search engine results pages.
- Identify and deliver new areas for on-line development.
- Regular tracking and reporting identifying areas for improvement to deliver on KPI's.
- Experience and skills to include
- Excellent knowledge of technical SEO and content.
- Background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
- A proactive approach, ability to prioritise workload and deliver against performance goals and KPIs.
- Analytical, methodical, technical and creative with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Reasonable experience of HTML, Drupal CMS & screaming frog or similar.
- Strong collaborator and good key stakeholder management.
- Previous experience of managing a team a plus.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.