£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
A great opportunity has become available for an experienced technical SEO Specialist to work for an award-winning travel brand during a period of growth and opportunity. Working in smart new offices, this role offers good benefits and progression opportunities within the wider group. If SEO has been a primary focus in previous roles this will give you a chance to shine and use your initiative to drive results. Having a passion for travel and French speaking will be a plus. Interviews imminent so please apply soon.
Duties will include
- Work with key stakeholders in the delivery of SEO strategy to drive best practice and improved results across multiple sites.
- Delivery of projects including technical SEO, on-site content audits, keyword research, competitor & content gap analysis. Development of editorial content and social media strategies as related to SEO
- Building of inbound organic search traffic and improving search engine results pages.
- Identify and recommend new areas for on-line development.
- Produce regular reports identifying areas for improvement to improve KPI's.
- Experience and skills to include
- Excellent knowledge of SEO content ranking factors.
- Background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- A proactive approach, ability to prioritise workload and deliver against performance goals and KPIs
- Analytical, methodical, technical and creative with excellent written and verbal skills.
- A French speaker or other European language would be a plus along with a love of travel.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.