£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Our client is a world leading B2B event operator with an excellent reputation for innovation. This is a brand new opportunity to completely overhaul the social media function at group level within a busy in-house digital team. This is a high profile role working with Senior Managers to drive forward change and up skill the rest of the business. They are looking for an experienced and passionate social media person who is not afraid to be both strategic and tactical. The goal is to deliver ROI from campaigns and use analytics and insight to optimise and improve campaign performance wherever possible.
- Developing and implement the' best practise' in social media across all teams - with a focus on paid media campaigns.
- Management across all PPC and Paid media campaigns across all social and re-targeting channels.
- Responsibility of owning the social strategies and execution, ensuring paid campaigns make a solid ROI.
- Responsibility for the analysis and forecasting against monthly performance marketing budgets.
- Delegated ownership of large budgets, effectively distributing advertising spend across channels and campaigns through informed use of targeting and segmentation tools.
- Implement A/B & multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance.
- Optimise all PPC activity, including bid management, copy writing and competitor benchmarking.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC, SEM and Paid Media.
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and social vendors.
Ideal candidate profile:
- A 'doer', someone who can execute all the tasks and is confident with a variety of social media tools and platforms such as Adwords, Paid activity through Facebook, Ad Manager, LinkedIn campaign Mgr and any Social Media monitoring tool.
- Confident communicator who can converse comfortably with Senior Manager to junior member of the team and provide advice on best practice.
- A passion for improvement and striving to be best in class, open to look at new tools that are constantly being developed.
- Someone with a analytical approach with excellent reporting and trend identification skills
- Working knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics etc.
- High level of knowledge MS Office, with an emphasis on Excel.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, although we endeavour to, we are not always able to respond to each individual applicant directly.