£28000 - £32000 per annum + Good package
over 1 year ago
My client is a prestigious Global Engineering B2B consultancy with lots of great work to be proud of. This is a great opportunity for an imaginative communication Marketer with creative flair who can write content across a variety of channels including social Media that will attract the best talent to the business. Working within the Marketing team but closely with the recruitment and support functions to create campaigns that highlight the benefits of working at this global business that supports career development in all areas. A competitive salary and good package on offer.
Duties will include
- Build good relationships with the recruitment and marketing teams to understand the drivers and think of new ideas to attract people to the business.
- Provide, manage and follow up engaging content and thought leadership pieces for social media campaigns that increases visibility and awareness of the Company.
- Create offline collateral such as brochures and flyers that can deliver key messages fast.
- Play a key role in related PR activities.
Skills and experience
- Degree educated or experience of working in a busy PR or recruitment agency would be an advantage.
- Exceptional and wide-ranging written and verbal skills.
- Great organisational skills and can prioritise a busy workload.
- Has an enthusiastic and positive outlook.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.