Lake Forest, California
US$80000 - US$100000 per annum
8 days ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Marketing Manager to join my client's team in a global role.
You will be able to evangelize their products to both technical and non technical audiences by demonstrating the technical capabilities of the product as values to their target audiences. You're just as happy talking to and teaching others, as you are heads down learning and using the technology. You will work closely with the marketing, engineering, product, business development, sales team, and partners to manage, sustain and support the technical demos across our centres and our partner centres to enable world class demonstrations to take place.
- Coordinate, plan and execute demonstrations for exhibitions and innovation hubs
- Work closely with regional teams to plan and execute demos at my client and their partners demo sites and corporate events
- Keep the demos updated with the latest software releases globally and aligned with corporate strategic priorities
- Evaluate and assess impact of demonstrations
- Develop training material for demonstrators and ongoing technical support across centres
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or other relevant discipline
- 5 plus years demonstrable experience developing and managing complex software solutions ideally in global company
- Ability to present complex technical solutions in a customer facing environment
- Experience producing technical proposals or technical scoping documents
- Ability to travel (up to 50%) globally to consult across centres
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.