£25000 - £28000 per annum + pro-rata + benefits
2 months ago
Digital & Direct Event Marketing Executive
3-month contract - potential to move permanent
£26,000-£28,000 pa + benefits
We are looking for a strong Digital & Direct Event Marketing Executive to join a leading, global organisation.
This is a broad role working for a large, travel related event based in London.
A great opportunity to work for a leading organisation offering excellent scope for development, great perks including some home working, opportunity to travel and attend top events, casual dress code daily, easy location by train or car and lots of social and sports clubs you can join in with!
- Create and write high quality and creative copy for event marketing campaigns
- Create and implement social media campaigns working with the digital and social teams
- Work with data team to segment customer data (Salesforce CRM)
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns
- Coordinate event registrations with external agencies and partners
- Coordinate event sponsorship campaigns
- Work with the team in developing and updating the event mobile app
- Assist with managing event budget
- Creating event literature including catalogues
- Prior experience in both direct (mail, brochures) and digital (Social media, email etc) marketing.
- Excellent English copywriting skills - creating ideas for, and writing copy.
- Strong organisational and project management skills - pre, during and post event.
- Ability to work as part of a team and execute tasks independently.
- Prior experience using CRM such as Salesforce to update and extract customer data.
- Confident self-starter
- Available to start immediately on a 3-month contract basis with potential for a permanent role after the 3 months.
- Experience of working in event marketing would be an advantage but not essential.
Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications individually. Therefore, if you are not contacted by us within the next three weeks, we regret to advise that your application has been unsuccessful