£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a pivotal role within this prestigious Global Engineering Company. Sitting within the marketing team this key person is responsible for ensuring the smooth running and optimisation of global websites and providing solutions to enhance the functionality of the CMS. Having a strong technical, developer background will be an asset for this role.
Duties will include
- Maintaining website functionality and performance.
- Supporting digital marketing projects such as email campaigns, SEO and social media.
- Collaborate on design and system improvements.
- Manage costs and workflow.
- Strong experience of web technologies such as CSS, C#, SQL, HTML and management of CMS.
- Knowledge of SEO, page ranking techniques and google analytics.
- Exceptional communication skills at all stakeholder levels.
- A good problem solver with ability to manage workflow efficiently.
- Able to communicate technical solutions in simple terms to the wider team.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.