£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for an award winning, international, fast growth tech company.
They are looking for an experienced Webmaster who will report directly to the CMO. The ideal candidate should be passionate about developing engaging websites to deliver the best experience to end users.
- You will work directly with the in-house design, PPC and content teams to build engaging sites which support the marketing campaigns
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end development and management of the websites
- Monitor and analyse site performance and security
- Keep the website content and SEO updated
- To identify areas of improvement for the websites and work towards improving performance
- Responsible for SEO audit and research to develop insights and recommend improvements for website content
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and keep the company ahead
- Consistently ensure that code and implementation are clearly documented, extensible and would allow easy onboarding of other team members
- Degree educated preferably Computer Science or other technical field
- Experience in managing a CMS platform, web analytics and SEO
- Ideally 2 years + web development experience in either agency or in-house roles
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Understanding of servers, domains, DNS and other operations skills required
- Ability to thrive in a buzzing, creative, and fast-paced environment
- Creative and strategic thinker with a positive and can-do attitude
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.