£32000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Due to team expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen in the e-commerce team of an award-winning travel Company. If you have a broad digital talent that includes experience in content and technical SEO, PPC Affiliates and live chat then this could be just the role for you. This role will support and drive conversions from the website utilising various channels and ultimately increase bookings.
- Keyword research and developing of SEO content plans both agency and in-house.
- Carry out SEO content & technical audits to identify and implement areas for improvement.
- Optimise for mobile, especially load speed.
- Negotiate terms and manage updates with PPC affiliate network.
- Work to increase the number of live chats and conversion rates.
- Support the team in aligning the PPC and SEO strategies.
Experience and skills required
- A passion for digital marketing with previous experience in a similar role with a focus on SEO.
- Experience of agency management and working with affiliate networks.
- Experience with the dynamics of Paid Search Auctions.
- Experience with SEMrush, google ads, google analytics and advanced MS excel skills.
- Experience of AI, personalisation and reactive chat technology.
- You are a supportive team member with an inquisitive mind.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.