£20000 - £23000 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
Digital Marketing / Website Content Coordinator
£20,000 - £23,000 pa plus benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a global leading organisation operating over 150 websites globally for businesses and consumers.
Due to global website upgrades, the Digital Web Coordinator will work in a team of Digital Coordinators who assist in creating, uploading, configuring and optimising content for a range of global websites.
Your duties will include
- Upload digital content using a content management system (CMS) to multiple websites
- Optimising web content for SEO working with the SEO team
- Work with the data team to configure, test, optimise or make changes to content
- Assist in the deployment of new websites
- Support in general day to day digital content activities
Skills and experience required
- Experience of using content management system (CMS) and uploading or editing website content either in a similar digital support role or web development role (essential)
- Experience uploading content to a complex CMS system experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of web development would be advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of SEO or digital content optimisation would be advantageous but not essential
- An interest in website admin would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambitious and keen to learn and develop
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant.