East London, London
£65000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
We are looking for a Head of Marketing for our established client who is launching a new brand and concept to the market. This role will manage an established team and work with the senior leadership in both a strategic and operational capacity for the UK marketing. Experience in construction, retail or property industry would be beneficial.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy to deliver improvement activities and campaigns and manage the marketing budget
- Build and develop team to implement driving the marketing agenda
- Work with the senior leadership team, contributing to strategy and company growth plan
- Design and implement effective marketing and brand strategies to build awareness of products and promotions
- Support the Sales team with marketing collateral and tools
- Develop the online presence, external communications and internal communications
- Report and analyse on marketing activity, provide competitor analysis and trends
- Manage third party agencies
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in marketing, communications or related field
- Extensive B2C experience
- Experience in running a marketing department, budget and team within a commercial environment.
- Demonstrable marketing campaigns experience with analysis of results
- Strong digital marketing skills, PR and brand experience
- Experience within a complex matrix environment.
- Proven strong project management skills