£40000 - £45000 per annum
10 months ago
Do you have experience within a large matrix organisation, ideally a FTSE 250? Then this could be the role for you. This is a pivotal role within the Comms team and an excellent opportunity for an experienced and confident IC person to plan effective communications through multiple channels. This is a 12 month FTC and we are looking for someone with early availability.
- Provide consistent messages to all stakeholders aligned to the corporate strategy and communications objectives across a matrix and diverse organisation
- Lead and develop communications to support business delivery, organisation changes and updates.
- Share customer success stories, insights and other material through relevant internal channels
- Utilise multiple channels relevant to audience and message for maximise reach and create engaging and compelling content for all communication activities
- Attend and be a proactive member of the relevant leadership meetings and work closely with key stakeholders in generating content and messages to support business objectives
- Manage budget and manage remote team member
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years demonstrable communications experience
- Sound knowledge of industry leading Communications best practice
- Understanding of complex organisations and the required response from communications to work across locations and diverse audience groups
- The adaptability of different channels and approaches based on audience demographics and communications purpose
- A flair for generating new ideas and driving change through new approaches
- Experience of writing for different channels, content creation and editing
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (desirable)
Our client in return offers a great benefits package and modern offices alongside working in a fun and collaborative team.