£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
9 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in the construction industry. This is a Marketing Coordinator role which will be providing marketing support to 11 countries.
They offer a great benefits package.
Duties will include:
- Support & develop brand enhancement - ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
- Support content marketing strategy by maintaining and updating the content assets database and coordinating relevant translations where necessary
- Create demand, by increasing contact opportunities
- Provides feedback of market needs & trends including market data, market share & competitive information
- Support sales & marketing strategy by participating to selling tools and multi-language marketing collateral (literature, samples, promotion, launches etc.)
- Ensure local and distributor promotional funds are spent to support current business plan
- Ensure marketing and promotional spend is kept within budget and marketing metrics are accurately collated, analysed and reported
- Manage the Omega Contractor Programme - a programme of 130+ contractors
- Manage sales lead providers
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of competitor brands
- Supports European programmes for market research
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally worked within the construction industry
- Commercially minded
- Must have excellent planning and organisation skills
- Experience in a similar marketing role
- Relevant marketing degree or qualification is desirable
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.