Crawley, West Sussex
£28000 - £30000.00 per annum + Great progression prospects
24 days ago
A great opportunity to showcase your analytical skills in this Conversion Rate Optimisation position within a dedicated team working for an innovative on-line travel company. This progressive business is passionate about delivering the best possible experience for its customers and investing in roles to support this. Fantastic career progression also offered.
Duties will include
- Plan, deliver, measure and evaluate AB/MVT testing across digital platforms to support the CRO vision.
- Work with digital, analysis and IT delivery teams to drive improvements on CRO and UX.
- Attend agile development meetings as the lead AB testing business lead.
- Manage key stakeholders across the organisation to drive the CRO testing strategy.
- Maintain and promote best practices across the business.
- Similar experience in a specialist Conversion Rate Optimisation position ideally in a retail environment.
- In-depth experience of A/B and Multi-variate testing and experience using tools such as Google Analytics, A/B Tasty, Hotjar and SessionCam.
- Knowledge of CMS platforms such as Drupal or Sitecore.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills and naturally curious.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with confident team working qualities.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted