£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
My client is a market leader in the office Supplies industry based in the Croydon area and are looking for a highly creative and driven lead designer to oversee the digital design function within the marketing team. Do you have experience in animation and video production and have your finger on the pulse with emerging eye-catching design? This could be for you. You will have responsibility for the creative digital content, standards and brand compliance so could be a great opportunity.
Duties will include
- Oversee the creative direction with particular focus on animation and innovative designs that work for a B2B audience in online applications
- Ability to present design concepts to key stakeholders and senior management
- Brand custodian whereby you will establish robust processes to ensure brand guidelines are strictly adhered to
- Own the digital design vision working collaboratively with Digital Marketing Manager
- Managing and briefing suppliers and overseeing photo shoots of locations, people and products
- Lead multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines
- Manage the training and skills development of junior graphic Designer
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and techniques
Skills and experience required
- Previous digital design experience in a B2B environment.
- Excellent understanding of digital and UX design, animation, video/film using the following software - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- Excellent understanding of WordPress
- Professional creative or design qualification preferred, or a compelling portfolio
- Digital audio production, video production and screen writing desirable
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.