£30000 - £36000 per annum + benefits
10 months ago
Senior Marketing Executive - Direct Marketing - B2C
Circa £30,000-£35,000 pa, negotiable dependent on experience level
Our client is a long established and well-respected financial services provider based in Central Brighton. They offer a lovely working environment with excellent onsite facilities, town centre discounts and perks, flexible working and competitive salary and benefits.
- Working with an established marketing team, supporting the development of integrated sales and marketing plans.
- Planning and executing financial services new product launches via marketing campaigns with a focus on direct marketing activities (Press, Radio, Direct Mail, sales promotions etc) coordinating direct marketing activities with the digital marketing campaign manager and digital activities.
- Creating engaging content that will differentiate the products from other financial service products in the market.
- Work alongside teams in product, PR, Digital, Brand, Insights, Data Analytics, Compliance and Customer Services to ensure plans and campaigns are aligned and signed-off by all stakeholders involved.
- Test and measure the effectiveness and return on investment of marketing campaigns.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of marketing in a B2C, direct marketing role (Press, Direct Mail, Radio, Sales Promotions, Outdoor etc)
- Ideally experience within financial services sector but not essential.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills in managing marketing campaigns.
- Analytical approach, able to use data for marketing decision making.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with all teams and stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Experience of working with external agencies.
- Ability to analyse the effectiveness of campaigns and measure ROI
- Creative, ambitious, keen to develop and progress.
Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications individually. Therefore, if you are not contacted within the next three weeks, we regret to advise that your application has been unsuccessful